Registered office: C/ Los Nidos 23, 29620 Torremolinos
Telephone: +34 952 37 41 42
1. General conditions
Access and use of the Hotel Aguamarina website will be subject to these general conditions. The use on all web pages owned by Hotel Aguamarina implies full acceptance by the User of all the General Conditions of Use in force at each time the user accesses it.
Hotel Aguamarina reserves the right to modify these Conditions of Use at any time.
2. Use of the website, services and content
The user undertakes to make correct use of this page, its services and contents, without contravening fundamental rights, current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses, public order, and the particular conditions of certain services. Any use for illicit purposes or that violates the rights of Hotel Aguamarina and its owners or a third party, or that in any way, harms the normal operation of the page or of any computer equipment or documents of any kind contained in the same. Regarding the content (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc ...) it is especially prohibited:
• Its reproduction, distribution or modification or in any other way its public communication, unless the authorization of its legitimate owners is obtained or it is legally permitted;
• Eliminate or modify the copyright and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of Hotel Aguamarina or of its owners, of the fingerprints or of any other technical means for their recognition;
• Attempting to obtain the contents of the website by a means other than those available to users or regular users on the Internet, provided that the latter do not cause any damage to the Hotel Aguamarina website.
• Sending messages or sending chains of electronic messages not requested or consented to by their recipients. Users or third parties harmed by the receipt of unsolicited messages may notify Hotel Aguamarina by sending a message to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Likewise, it is prohibited to use the distribution lists as well as to make data collected from them available to third parties to carry out the activities indicated above. Regarding the site, the user undertakes, in particular, not to transmit or disseminate third party information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and in general any material that:
• Induce or promote criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent actions or in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs, or public order; or allows access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs, or public order;
• Is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or untimely, and may mislead about its object or the intentions of the communicator;
• Being the intellectual or industrial property of third parties, it is intended to be used without their prior authorization;
• Violate the business secrets of third parties or violate the regulations on the secrecy of communications;
• In any way undermines the reputation of Hotel Aguamarina or of third parties, or constitutes, where appropriate, illegal, misleading or unfair advertising, and in general unfair competition; Hotel Aguamarina or third parties, or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on said equipment;
• Contains HTML tags other than those expressly authorized by Hotel Aguamarina
3. Intellectual and Industrial Property
All the contents of the Hotel Aguamarina web pages are subject to the regulations on Intellectual and / or Industrial Property. The rights over the contents correspond to Hotel Aguamarina or to third parties where appropriate. The user may only view and obtain a private copy of the contents as long as said copy is exclusively for their personal and private use, its use for commercial purposes being strictly prohibited.
4. Disclaimers and Limitations of liability
Hotel Aguamarina will not be responsible for the information, services and / or products offered and / or provided by third parties through the Hotel Aguamarina website or for the content provided by third parties. Hotel Aguamarina does not guarantee the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of the information or services contained on its website, nor will it be responsible for direct or indirect damages in relation to the use of the content on its website. Hotel Aguamarina does not guarantee that the contents of its page are suitable or available outside of Spain. In the event that all or part of the contents of the Hotel Aguamarina website are considered illegal in countries other than Spain, access to them and their use by users is prohibited, and in the event that this occurs, it will be exclusively under the responsibility of the users, who are obliged to comply with the national applicable laws. The use that may be made of the information and content that appear on the Hotel Aguamarina website and / or access to other third-party websites through connections or "links" that appear on the page Hotel Aguamarina will be carried out under the exclusive responsibility of those who carry out this type of act, and Hotel Aguamarina will not be liable in any case for any damages that may arise from said uses or activities.